- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located in Southwark, a stone’s throw from The Southbank, Chadwick Court has a variety of retail, restaurants, cafe’s, bars and leisure activities in close proximity; from The OXO Tower and Seabird at The Hoxton Hotel (both within 3 minutes walk) to Gail’s, Black Sheep and Thirsty Bear, 1 Rebel (all within 2 minute walk). Southwark, Waterloo, Waterloo East and Blackfriars Stations are within a 10 minute walk, with Blackfriars and Southwark less than 5 minutes walk away. Chadwick Court is one of the UK’s most sustainable venues, registered with the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health. The building runs on 100% certified renewable energy, with solar panels and a comprehensive recycling programme. It is the recipient of multiple sustainability awards and accreditations, including the Greengage Sustainability Champion of the Year, the Greengage ECOsmart Platinum Venue, the Gold Green Tourism Award,” and the Memcom Excellence Award. The building benefits from a large reception with a concierge, showers, bike storage, lockers, air conditioning, raised floors. Large feature windows provide good natural light and a distinctive look and feel. Pets are welcome inline with the building pet policy and the building is wheelchair accessible. Additional meeting rooms and event spaces are available for booking within the building through a third party. 14,055 RSF available across two fully fitted out floors ready for occupancy, fully managed by Knotel.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.