- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Knot House presents two fully managed and spacious offices located at 1 and 2-7 Brewery Square. Recently refurbished, they both feature modern amenities such as air conditioning, kitchenettes and shower facilities, as well as ample natural light through floor-to-ceiling windows. Brewery Square is located in the lively borough of Southwark in central London, specifically in the charming neighbourhood of Bermondsey. This prime location offers easy access to popular attractions such as Tower Bridge and the River Thames, and is well-connected to the rest of the city with two nearby tube stations - Bermondsey and London Bridge.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.