- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Colorama offers three newly refurbished and self contained units each split across ground and lower ground floors. Each fully managed unit is accessible either via its own front door, or an impressive double-height communal reception area. The units each benefit from air-conditioning, a fitted kitchenette, heating, and floor to ceiling height windows, to allow for excellent natural light. Building facilities include showers, bike racks, and a manned reception with 24 hour access into the property. Colorama is perfectly located between several major transport links including Borough, Southwark, and Waterloo Stations, all within minutes of the property. Furthermore, there are plenty of nearby cafes, restaurants and entertainment options along Borough High Street. Nearby landmarks include the London Eye, Tower bridge and the Shard.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.