- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Wireworks benefits from being completely self-contained, with your own entrance from street level and excellent branding opportunities. The office is arranged over the ground floor and mezzanine level, with double floor to ceiling heights on entranceThe accommodation also benefits from having its own private meeting room, kitchen area and shower with secure bike storage.The surrounding area has an extensive mix of restaurants, bars, offices, hotels and apartments. The building is close to Southwark Bridge Road and within walking distance to Borough Underground station with various attractions like Borough Market and the Bankside localities. London Waterloo Station is also a short walk away.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.