- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Summit Serviced Offices in Highgate Village are situated on the site of the historic Fox and Crown Public House. The Centre opened in March 2007 after a complete renovation in 2006. Most of the original features were retained and restored to their former glory including the beautiful bay windows, woodwork, brick exterior and gate posts. The building has been brought into the 21st century with state of the art technology including wireless internet access in all rooms, a wireless telephone system and video access control and offers the highest level of serviced accommodation. location The Summit is located near the heart of the Village, close to Hampstead Heath and many local amenities including the famous Flask and Gatehouse pubs, and is less than five minutes’ walk to the High Street with its array of coffee shops, delicatessens and boutiques. The Summit is served by Highgate tube station while both Archway and Kentish Town tube stations are a 15 minute walk away. An excellent bus service (every eight minutes) is also available stopping 30 seconds from our front gate.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.