- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Tagwright House is our exciting co-working solution in London’s media and creative hub.This cool, converted warehouse has a laid-back New York loft vibe, where industrial meets boho, shabby chic.Nothing about Tagwright House is off-the-peg, nothing is ordinary.Our Tagwright co-working space is simply a great workplace. Tagwright House is also available to be used as an event space.The interiors have a reclaimed feel where old mixes with new, high-tech with old school, and break-out areas have a relaxed ambiance with up-cycled sofas and vintage furniture. Come and see for yourself!
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.