- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Gainsborough Studios comprises a double award-winning mixed-use development set on Regents Canal and Shoreditch Park.The Managed unit benefits from a dedicated car and cycle parking. The development is situated on the site of a former power station which, after being decommissioned, became Alfred Hitchcock’s studio and the birthplace of his career as a film director. There are a limited number of small self-contained fully Managed office units available on 12-48m terms. These are the last units to let, with 4 other commercial office occupiers already established onsite.24hr CCTV and security managed, Coffee Shop on site, and Gym
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.