- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The Ivories is an attractive art deco building arranged over three floors, with an internal courtyard and a communal outdoor garden. The property offers individual creative spaces and provides a range of open plan studios, offices and open plan offices. Each of the spaces are self contained and fully-managed, have their own entrances onto the central courtyard. The building is located on a quiet street just off Essex Road, in the picturesque neighborhood of Canonbury which provides a vast array of bars, pubs, shops and eateries.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.