- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
33 Queen Street
EC4R 1BR London
Fully furnished workspaces, all-inclusive business services and flexible terms for teams of any size.
This central city location enjoys all of the convenience of Cannon Street station and Mansion House station, with all of the hip vibes of the South Side. Large windows light up our five floors of coworking space and our roof terrace features beautiful views of St. Paul's Cathedral. A stone's throw away from Millennium Bridge and the Southwark Bridge, and less than a 15 minute walk to the Tate museum.
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options