Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
A late 19th century building it has been restored with high quality furnishings. You have a choice of 4 meeting rooms boasting natural daylight and air conditioning throughout.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Air Conditioning: Yes
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchen: Yes
- Male and female WCs: Yes
- Security system: Yes
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options
Location and Transport
Located in the heart of the legal district these seviced offices are situated close to the London Stock Exchange and Goldman Sachs as well as an aray of shops, bars and restaurants.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.