- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The property comprises an office building of masonry construction arranged over basement, ground and three upper floors. The building dates back to 1705 when the then named Royal Society of London for Improving Natural Knowledge (now known as The Royal Society) bought two houses in Crane Court under the Presidency of Sir Isaac Newton. The property is located on Red Lion Court, within the Holborn area of London. Chancery Lane Underground Station (Central Line) is a short walk to the north.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.