- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
1 Fetter Lane is another iconic address added to the Boutique Collection for SME's to thrive from. It totals c.25,000sqft of bright flexible workspace providing private office space to accommodate between 2-100+ employees in indiviual offices or self-contained floors totalling c.3600sqft. Amenities and features include phone booths, meeting rooms, breakout space, AC and fresh airflow and it is cyclist and dog friendly. There is also excellent natural light throughout. It prominently sits on the corner of Fetter Lane and Fleet Street making it easy to locate and gives that wonderful first impression to all clients and visitors. The closest overground stations are the highly convenient City Thameslink and Blackfriars stations and you can choose from multiple tube stations including Blackfriars, Temple, Chancery Lane & St. Pauls. Farringdon station is also close by allowing easy access to the new Elizabeth Line and it is a short walk away from the wonderful Covent Garden.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.