- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
3 St Michael’s Alley is comprised of three units across three fully refurbished floors. All benefit from excellent natural light and their own amenities, including a kitchenette and breakout space. The fourth floor is offered with its own demised shower and WC along with great views of The City. The ground floor contains a large bookable meeting room with boardroom desk configuration and a wall mounted TV. A communal kitchen and shower are available on the lower ground floor. St Michael's Alley is located in the heart of The City, with Bank and Monument Station both within minutes walking distance. Nearby attractions include Leadenhall Market, which is filled with multiple shops, restaurants and entertainment options to choose from.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.