- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
Next to Customs House and Old Billingsgate Fish Market, and over looking the Thames with views of HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge and The Shard, this building has had a top to bottom refurbishment with incredible interior design influenced by some of the world finest luxury yachts and nautical theme. Not only does this business centre have a vast amount of office space to offer, it also has several meeting rooms to hold from 4 - 100 people, free meeting areas, kitchens and an impressive reception that has the hull of a boat placed in. Not forgetting the 5 serviced bedrooms for the late workers, and saving the best till last, the deck; one of the finest roof terrace's in London, with a café and stunning views of both the Thames and City Skyline. OPENING SEPTEMBER 2015!
3 months to 3 years
Options from 2-50 desks, subject to availability on request
Located 5 minutes from Monument, Tower Hill and London Fenchurch Street, and 10 minutes from Bank, Cannon Street and London Bridge, this is a fantastic location in the heart of the City.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.