- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A gleaming skyscraper close to Moorgate and Liverpool Street, The Ned and Guildhall. Office space is available on 3 levels (floors 4, 8 and 9), affording beautifully lit spaces and iconic views of Central London.Unique to City TowerCycle centreMezzanine loungeWorkplaceFully-furnished, climate-controlled suitesSpaces designed & tailored to your needsSecure electronic access 24/7Fully-equipped kitchensComplimentary coffee, on site baristaShowers, fluffy towels & productsLuxury client loungesServiceFriendly reception teamConciergePersonalised telephone answering in-houseDaily suite cleaning teamAdmin assistance, small or large scaleTechDedicated dual-fibre with 24/7 uptimeCategory 6 cablingCloud IP Telephony offering conferencing and collaboration, flexible working, Microsoft Teams integration and voice recordingCrestron AV systemsComplimentary Wi-Fi
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.