Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|25th - 25||1||0.09||Available|
The London Stock Exchange occupied the site of 125 Old Broad Street until its move to Paternoster Square in 2004. In addition to the inspiring main reception, this serviced office provides a dedicated client reception and impressive break-out areas. There are also a number of high quality interview rooms, and meeting and boardrooms available.
Location and Transport
Located just 2 minutes walk from Bank Tube and 5 minutes walk from Liverpool Street, Monument, Cannon Street, Mansion House and Moorgate underground stations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.