Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Fully furnished workspaces, all-inclusive business services and flexible terms for teams of any size.
Once a warehouse for the East India Trading Company, this London office space has brick walls featuring installations by local artists. This coworking space fills the 19th century building's entire third floor and includes amenities like spacious common areas, bike storage and shower facilities that make it a great location for on-the-go entrepreneurs. On the edge of Shoreditch near Spitalfields Market, it overlooks the western courtyard of Devonshire Square, home to trendy wine bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as lots of local pop-ups.
- 24 Hour access: Yes
- Fitout Condition: Fitted
- Furnishing: Fully furnished
- Kitchen: Yes
- Recently refurbished: Yes
- Showers: Yes
- Cycle Lockers: Yes
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.