- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
For a company looking for a fully managed office and something more unique or inspiring, look no further than 25 Holywell Row. Street branding opportunities and your own large courtyard for events or summer BBQs! The office space is everything, Shoreditch. It’s a former warehouse with high ceilings, excellent levels of natural daylight, character features and exposed services. The main building currently has 124 desks, six zoom rooms, two boardrooms and five other meeting rooms as well as ample areas for teams to sit, collaborate and relax. As well as the main HQ, the accommodation also comes with a separate annex which is perfect for workshops, meeting room space, edit suites etc.Transport wise, Liverpool Street, Moorgate, Shoreditch High street and Old Street are all sub ten minute's walk. This area is filled with various restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and other useful services.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.