- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
A stunning fully managed and open plan office is available on the 1st floor, benefitting from characterful exposed brick walls. The unit offers a spacious kitchenette with a bar seating area, and two large partitioned meeting/conference rooms.There are shower facilities, along with a large storage unit, strategically situated in the rear corner, maximising the potentialof the space. Located within the heart of Shoreditch, 4 Ravey Street is perfectly connected to nearby transport hubs with Old Street and Shoreditch High Street Stations less than a 10 minute walk away. Nearby attractions and landmarks include the Box Park Food Court, and the Old Spitalfields Market.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.