- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
48-50 Scrutton Street currently occupied however the current tenants vacate at the start of December.From obtaining vacant possession, the Landlords will a light refurbishment program. At this stage the new occupier is able to have input into any works, furniture selections etc. Currently, the 3rd floor has four meeting rooms plus a larger board room. The 2nd floor has three meeting rooms. Both floors will benefit from their own kitchen and break out spaces. Both floors will benefit from the communal roof space as well as the secure bike, storage and showers within the courtyard floor. The building is perfectly situated, only a 5 minutes walk from Liverpool Street Station and Broadgate. Old Street is also sub ten minute walk.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.