- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
74 Rivington Street was originally built for furniture manufacturing, and still has the iconic high ceilings and large windows of Shoreditch's roaring 18th century furniture and printing trade. This unbranded business centre has 4 floors of serviced office space and co-working / shared workspace over 4 floors, with meeting rooms, breakout space and 6 outdoor areas from courtyards to a large roof garden. A great community workplace in the heart of Shoreditch.
Shoreditch is a place of nightlife. True, but there are plenty of things to occupy the daytime visitor. If you're interested in its furniture and design heritage, then have a browse in SCP on Curtain Road, where owner Sheridan Coakley has bought the best of contemporary furniture design since 1985. At the beginning of Kingsland Road is the Geffrye Museum: the best museum of domestic life in the country with room sets, and a setting in old almshouses.
Flexible 3 Months - 3 Years
2 - 50 desks
Located a short walk to the north of Shoreditch High Street overground station, and Old Street and Liverpool Street.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.