- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From 2 to 50 desks available, please contact us for more details.
On Rivington Street in the thick of Shoreditch, right next to Cargo and the Iniva Gallery, this building was originally built in the 1930's. Working with architects Wells Mackereth on the refurbishment, this serviced office provider has brought out the original art-deco features, great natural light and floor to ceiling heights in the building, with a green roof terrace available to all. Local occupiers tend to be from the creative and technology sectors, with The Tea Building round the corner housing, amongst others, Mother and Shoreditch House. Here you will find fully serviced offices, meeting rooms and breakout space making this an extremely convenient workspace.
Flexible 3 Months - 3 Years
2 - 50 desks
Located just to the north of Shoreditch High Street over ground, also close to Old Street and Liverpool Street on the northern fringe of the City.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.