- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
1, Primrose Street
EC2A 2EX London
Fully furnished workspaces, all-inclusive business services and flexible terms for teams of any size.
On the edge of Shoreditch, this London office space occupies a modern glass structure with five floors dedicated to coworking. From the ninth floor you're treated to sweeping views of the East London skyline. The space has a cosy and communal feel, and is close to an eclectic range of restaurants, bars and pubs at Spitalfields Market and near to Liverpool Street and Shoreditch High Street stations.
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options