- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
From receiving vacant possession (the current tenancy expires on the 8th of August) the Landlords will undertake a refurbishment program which will include adding a phone booth on the ground floor, as well as re-modeling the office to include a new kitchenette. Subject to the occupiers needs and over all deal terms, the landlords can also add further zoom rooms to the office itself as well as private meeting room/s. There is dedicated private courtyard for bike storage as well as a shower on the ground floor making your end of journey experience smooth and stress free. Liverpool Street Station, Moorgate, Shoreditch High Street and Old street Stations are all within a short walk of the building.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.