- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The building is located on the south side of Worship Street which is strategically situated just north of Broadgate, Finsbury Square and The City of London and just south of vibrant Shoreditch. The area benefits from the many amenities on offer including bars, restaurants and shopping. The building is located adjacent to the new Alphabeta building, one of the largest TMT developments in the city & Shoreditch.The first floor has been fully refurbished, fitted and furnished providing the ideal space for those looking to get to work straight away. The accommodation benefits from a board room (10 person), new power and data cabling, fibre internet, 20 desks (1400 x 800mm) and a fitted kitchenette/ break out area. The first floor is available for immediate occupation.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.