- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Located between the City and Shoreditch, Hylo boasts an impressive reception with business lounge and concierge, a communal terrace on the 7th Floor with fantastic views across London. HYLO is surrounded by a variety of restaurants, cafes, bars, retail and leisure offerings. The Jugged Hare, Whitecross Street Market, FWD Coffee, Lantana, Flight Club, Gym Box and Virgin Active are all within a 5 minute walk. Old Street, Moorgate, Barbican and Liverpool Street Stations are within a short walk. Adjoining the roof terrace will be an additional lounge, communal meeting rooms and events spaces. The building also benefits from bike storage, showers, lockers, air conditioning, raised floors, 360 degree views from each Knotel floor with floor to ceiling glazing. Pets are welcome inline with the building pet policy and the building is DDA Compliant.Floors 9-11 have been fully fitted out, are ready to occupy and are fully managed by Knotel.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.