- Facilities services
- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
EC1R 0LL London
This unique former Victorian warehouse building underwent a comprehensive refurbishment in 2009. The office benefits from generous floor to ceiling heights, large front and rear windows allowing for excellent natural daylight, wooden flooring, exposed brickwork and a fitted kitchen. The floors are split which allow for a perfect separation between desk and break-out space. This creative style office would provide a unique HQ for an established or growing business.
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options