- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Creo London is a new flexible office provider with their first location in Westgate House, Chancery Lane. The 22,000 sqft building underwent a substantial refurbishment and opened it's doors in October 2021. Creo has been founded by Corina and Matt Davies who have been in the flexible office market for over 40 years between. Being a family run business, a personal service, an inspiring office environment and building a new community are the key ingredients to making our space unique. Creo is Latin for “to create”. We are looking to create a business and an environment for our clients to be able to concentrate on their core business and ultimately flourish, whilst enjoying their surroundings and making it their new London base. Westgate House can currently provide anything from 3 – 300 workstations on a flexible contract. Among many features of the building we have created a fabulous new roof terrace, large communal lounge with lots of different types of working areas, meeting rooms, showers and bike storage. We understand more than ever the need for clean and fresh air in our office environments and have therefore invested in a brand new air-conditioning and fresh air systems throughout the building, in line with all new regulations.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.