- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
WeWork 76-78 Clerkenwell Road offers full floor private offices across the first floor through to the third. The 4th floor is designed to host events, has a pantry and stairs leading up to a mezzanine lounge. It is one of the select office spaces within our WeWork portfolio which are unbranded and include a light service offering; ideal for businesses who have pre-existing facilities management contracts or have bespoke cleaning requirements. Comfortable lounges keep the team connected while collaborative meeting rooms and sleek private offices fuel productivity.Located in picturesque Clerkenwell, this former Victorian warehouse was once the site of David Duffield & Co. linen drapers. The facade bears the legend Drapers House and the interior retains a number of unique exposed warehouse features, including a glass barrelled roof.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.