- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Metropolitan Wharf is a Grade II Listed Victorian riverside warehouse and is one of London’s most impressive wharf buildings. Sitting on the northern banks of the Thames, the building is sandwiched between the cobbles of Wapping Wall and the lapping of the river, in an atmospheric and hugely characterful location that was not only the Capital’s nautical hotspot, but also the launch pad of London’s urban renaissance.Wapping is gradually building a name for itself for an emerging scene of creative workspaces that sit alongside its well-established reputation for some of London’s most authentic examples of riverside warehouse apartments. The commercial space created in the 80s and 90s from the initial regeneration of the docks are now being renovated into twenty first century workspaces to match those in the City Fringe, but within a unique quarter abutting the eastern side of Tower Bridge.Metropolitan Wharf’s latest incarnation is courtesy of UK Real Estate whose current repositioning of the building is led by Hawkins Brown Architects. Alongside the revitalised commercial element, the refurbishment includes 8 residential penthouses from Design Research Studio, the interior design arm of Tom Dixon.We are offering a series of newly refurbished creative workspaces across the first to sixth floors. All feature open plan floor plates and a specification including high speed fibre connectivity, exposed brickwork, cast iron columns, galvanised steel perimeter trunking, suspended LED lighting and superb natural daylight through warehouse style windows inspired by the original design.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.