- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Launched in 2017 as “a year-long gathering of creative pioneers”, The Trampery Republic is not only continuing past its initial twelve-months but expanding too. The workspace is now located in the newly-completed atrium space at Republic London, an irregular grid of timber beams and a massive geometric staircase rising through two balcony levels, designed by Studio RHE. Alongside the curation and operation of the workspace, The Trampery has a Community Management role at Republic London, encompassing tenants across all 500,000 square feet of office space.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.