- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Our workspace is flexible, airy and filled with natural light. We’ve designed it with a mixture of Private Offices, Creative spaces and more than 30 coworking desks right by Leyton Tube Station, meeting the needs of growing companies. You’ll be able to get inspired, get creative and get productive – from the interior design, to the cultural and wellness programmes, to the top–notch facilities.But for your business to truly thrive, you need more than just a creative space or the privacy of an office. You need to be around great people too. That’s why we don’t just offer a fantastic, flexible workspace, we also offer a readymade community of likeminded people – amazing from the Coworking Desks. 🙂Mainyard Studios is for everyone from freelancers, to start–ups to established businesses. And whether you need space for a day or something more permanent, we have an option to suit you from Private Offices, Creative Space & Coworking Desks in our Leyton creative hub.P.S. They are the best affordable offices in Leyton.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.