- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Adelphi Court - Epsom We are offering tailor made office space to suit your exact requirements, on flexible terms at very competitive rates. From monthly license agreements with all-inclusive rates to 5+ year leases. Whether you require large open plan layouts or partitioned smaller suites we can accommodate you. In addition, office suites at Adelphi Court offer a flexibility that allows your business to contract or expand as your needs change. Single entrepreneurs are just as welcome as multinational companies and the size of offices can be tailored to suit. The property is arranged across basement and two upper floors. We allow 24 hour access, including weekends and Bank Holidays. Each floor has its own kitchen and toilet facilities, as well as disabled access. Amenities Newly refurbished office space Walking Distance to the local amenities Dedicated on-site Staff Prestigious, easily accessible, city centre location Ability to contract or expand as your business demands 6 Car parking spaces Tailored Space to suite your Requirements Kitchen facilities on each floor 24 hour access Central heating and air conditioning
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.