- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Cubo Derby is situated in the heart of the city within Derby’s Cathedral Quarter, occupying a prominent position on the northern side of Victoria Street with a return frontage onto St. James’ Street. Housed in ‘The Old Post office’ a beautiful Victorian building with historical features and impressively high ceilings. Cubo Derby has an impressive large and modern coworking space offering a fantastic environment to work, as well as 6 meeting rooms. A great place to impress clients! There are also two floors of private office space.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.