Mark as favourite
- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
69-75 Boston Manor Road
TW8 9JJ Brentford
This business centre is an impressive Georgian building, with modern amenities, set in its own grounds with garden space to enjoy
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options
Location and Transport
is situated in close proximity to a host of global corporate headquarters that line the A4/M4 corridor. With direct access to the A4 the offices are ideally located for clients wishing to access Central London, Heathrow, the M4 and M25. Brentford station is also only a 5-minute walk from the offices where you can access mainline services to London Waterloo in just 25 minutes.Business centres with parking are a rarity in West London but we are fortunate to be able to offer 42 private parking bays for our clients’ benefit.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2022 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.