- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
With expansion and customisation capabilities, Cuckoo Wharf Canalside Offices offers medium to large office space ideal for established enterprises, call centres, dance and photography studios and more.Bright and airy, and located along one of Birmingham’s arterial routes, Cuckoo Wharf is also close to the M6 motorway and is only a few minutes from the City Centre. These offices also benefit from on-site parking, as well as nearby transport links.Though Cuckoo Wharf itself does not have it’s own boardroom and meeting rooms, there are spaces available at both Branston Court Business Village and Steward Street Business Lofts. If you require small or large spaces for seminars, conferences, training and more, let us know and we’ll accommodate you.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.