- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Branston Court Business Village is comprised of four unique office space developments of sizes starting from 150 square feet. Situated along one of Birmingham City Centre’s main arterial routes, this centre is easy to access by car, bus and train.Matching the aesthetic of Birmingham’s famous Jewellery Quarter, the Branston Court Business Village is ideal for companies looking for a traditional and elegant office space to suit. With four distinct buildings to choose from, each with their own unique historic charm. Whether you’re situated in Branston Street, Great Hampton Street, Hockley Terrace or Vyse Terrace – you can expect the same friendly collaborative working environment.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.