- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
With great transport links in one of the city’s most vibrant locations, Citibase Birmingham GN House is perfectly located right by the renowned Mailbox complex offering great shopping, entertainment and dining in a unique canal-side setting.Situated inside GN House, the centre boasts a wide range of office suites in various sizes and configurations that are all available on flexible terms to suit businesses of all sizes. Benefit from superfast internet, meeting rooms, personalised call answering plus many more.Located directly opposite the historic Peace Gardens, the centre offers fantastic views of St Thomas’ Church and The Cube which is just moments away with a host of bars, fine-dining restaurants, spa & leisure facilities and bowling, perfect for some post-work recreation.With quick and easy access to the city centre and surrounding areas, getting to and from work couldn’t be easier. Birmingham New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill stations are simple to get to and are interconnected by the expanding tram network. Plus, in under 10 minutes walk are The Bullring and Grand Central contemporary shopping malls, with both boutiques and high end shopping experiences as well as a plethora of restaurants and food outlets.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2023 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.