- Flex Space benefits
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Pinewood Chineham Business Park
Crockford Lane, Pinewood
RG24 8AL Basingstoke
This centre is situated in Chineham Park, Basingstoke, a well-established business park on the M3/M4 corridor.
The mature parkland landscape creates a natural and secure setting with a relaxed atmosphere where people are happy to walk, run and cycle both during and after the working day. The broad appeal of the park is reflected in the diversity of its business community. It is home to more than 50 UK and international companies from a wide range of industries, employing over 3,500 people.
Flex Space benefits
Whether it’s your first ever office as a fresh start-up, your scale up needs a dedicated HQ, you’re a large company that needs some hub space or it’s part of your broader flexible space strategy as a global enterprise – flexible space can be a great solution.
- Greater control over costs and expenses
- Helps to meet short-term workspace needs
- Fosters a flexible collaboration culture
- Flexible models attract the best talent
- Utilities and services can be included
- Fully furnished ready to move in options