139 Princes Street
139, Princes Street
EH2 4BL Edinburgh
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Prime High Street Retail Investment Opportunity
- Edinburgh is Scotland's capital city and Europe's 4th largest Financial Centre.
- Prime retail investment located on Princes Street which boasts Edinburgh's highest footfall with over 12 million people per year.
- Let to Edinburgh Woollen Mill (D&B Rating 5A1) until 30th April 2028 following a lease extension.
- Prime retail unit arranged over ground and basement floors extending to a NIA of 3,419 sq ft.
- Current passing rent of £155,000 per annum which equates to a Zone A rate of 142.73 per sq ft.
- Rents on Princes Street have recently reached in excess of £250 per sq ft Zone A.
- Heritable Tenure (Scottish Equivalent of English Freehold).
Offers in excess of £2.75 million are sought for our client's heritable interest in the property, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
A purchase at this level would provide a net initial yield of 5.30%, assuming purchaser's costs of 6.38%.