- No Commission
17, Clifton AvenueFavourite
M14 6UB Fallowfield
3,944.00 ft² (366.41 m²)
Price on application
• Exceptional local amenities
• Established student location
• Let for 2018/19 academic year
• Freehold opportunity
• Russel Group University
- Period conversion comprising 4 apartments made up of three 5 bed & one 4 bed apartment
- Let for the 2018/19 academic year generating £74,932 p.a.
- Excellent internal condition with each apartment comprising:
- Fully fitted kitchen featuring; fridge freezers, dishwasher, integrated oven/hob and hood, microwave, kettle, & toaster
- Bath & overhead shower with a personal sink in each bedroom
- Furnishings including; desk & chair, bed, hanging space, & double beds
- New carpets fitted prior to the 2018/19 academic year
- Washing machine & tumber dryer
We are inviting offers to be made to the offices of JLL. All offers must provide proof of funds and explicitly state any conditions that may be attached to the offer and confirm the intended timescales for exchange and completion.
Please enquire with George Oakey for details regarding viewing dates and availability.
Further details including EPC's, floorplans, photos & tenancy details are available upon request.
Manchester has a population of more than 100,000 students with The University of Manchester contributing over 40,000 making it the second largest university in the country. It was ranked 29th in the world and 8th in the UK by the QS World Rankings attracting students globally.
Falllowfield is a vibrant suburb of Manchester home to the cities largest student population. It appeals to students due to its location and abundance of amenity including restaurants, take-aways, bars and nightclubs.
17 Clifton Avenue is situated within short walking distance of Wilmslow Road which provides regular bus links to the city centre and extended university campus.