Mark as favourite
- Facilities services
- Location and Transport
- More like this
100 Rolt Street
Size4,150 ft² / 386 m² (approx. 38 desks)
Read more description
Self Contained and Fully Fitted Office in Deptford - For Sale
- Self-contained office 10 minute's walk from Deptford station
- Comprising 4,150 sq. ft. of B1 office and ancillary accommodation arranged over two floors
- Long leasehold interest with 141 years remaining at a peppercorn rent
- The property will be offered with full vacant possession
- Guiding £800,000, reflecting £193 per sq. ft.
|Ground||1,806 sq ft||1,806||Available|
|1st||2,344 sq ft||2,344||Available|
| || ||4,150|| |
The property is located within a new build development and comprises 4,150 sq. ft. NIA of B1 office accommodation arranged over ground and first floor. The property occupies a corner site at the intersection of Childers Street and Rolt Street, and is located in the London Borough of Lewisham.
The property provides flexible office accommodation with efficient rectangular floor plates of c.1,800 sq. ft. and 2,350 sq. ft. The floors benefit from excellent levels of natural light throughout.
The building is fully air-conditioned and also includes raised floors, a shower, male and female WC's.
- Fitout Quality
- Recently refurbished
- Good ceiling height
- Air Conditioning
- Male and female WCs
- Car Parking
Location and Transport
The property is located on the south side of Childers Street at its intersection with Rolt Street. The property is situated north west of Deptford and New Cross train stations, both of which are within a 10 minute walk of the property. Both railway stations provide direct access into central London via National Rail services and fall within Zone 2.
The local area is home to a number of landmark mixed use developments with an increasing retail amenity, which is set to improve over the coming years.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.