910 Aztec West
BS32 4SR Bristol
- Location and Transport
Prime Freehold Office Invesment
|Reception||580 sq ft|
|Ground||768.67 sq ft|
|First||774.25 sq ft|
|Second||756.69 sq ft|
- Situated on Bristol’s premier Business Park located 0.5 miles from Junction 16 of the M5 Motorway and within 1 mile of the M4/M5 interchange.
- Self-contained office building constructed in 2007, arranged over ground and two upper floors, totalling 25,333 sq ft (NIA basis).
- Fully let to strong covenant Broadcom UK Ltd until 31st March 2024.
- Low base rent of £480,421 per annum (£19.18 sq ft with 50% on reception or £18.96 sq ft overall).
- Excellent on-site car parking ratio of 1:249 sq ft (102 spaces).
- Offers are sought in excess of £6,400,000 (Six Million, Four Hundred Thousand Pounds) subject to contract and exclusive of VAT.
- A purchase at this level reflects an attractive Net Initial Yield of 7.04%, after allowing for purchaser’s costs of 6.64% and a Capital Value of £253 psf.
The property comprisesa modern detached office building arranged over ground and two upper floors. The building is of steel frame construction with elevations being a combination of exposed brickwork and metal framed double glazed sections all beneath a pitched roof structure. The property was built in 2007 and the specification includes:
- •Glazed full height atrium
- •Suspended ceilings with integrated LG7 lighting
- •Full accessed raised floors
- •VRV heating and cooling
- •Double glazed windows
- •1x13 person passenger lift DDA compliant.
- •Male, female and disabled WC facilitiesExternally, there is covered cycle parking and provision for 102 car parking spaces arranged around the building providing an excellent overall parking ratio of 1:249sq ft.