2 -10, Holton Road
Size8,715 ft² / 810 m² (approx. 80 desks)
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Retail parade with offices above situated in a prominent position in Barry Town Centre
- Located in the Centre of Barry
- Ground Floor Retail Units with Offices Above
- First and Second Floor Offices Available
- Long leasehold for sale with 46 years remaining
- Annual Income £43,764 per Annum
|Name||Sq ft||Sq m||Availability|
|Ground - Ground Floor||3,018.52||280.43||Let|
|1st - First Floor||2,946||273.69||Available|
|2nd - Second Floot||3,054.04||283.73||Available|
The property comprises a terrace of five ground floor retail units with self-contained offices located on the first and second floors. Internally, all five ground floor retail units have been interconnected to provide a combination of cellular and open plan office accommodation.
The general office specification includes the following:
- Gas central heating
- Suspended ceilings with recessed lighting
- Perimeter trunking
- Double glazed windows
- Single passenger lift and stair access
Location and Transport
The property is located in Barry town centre and occupies a prominent position on Holton Road, which is the town's main retailing area.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2021 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.