Mark as favourite
Alton Magistrates Court And Police Station
GU34 1DQ Alton
- Location and Transport
- More like this
Read more description
Development Site former Magistrates Court and Police Station in Alton
- Town centre Location
- Approx 1.38 acres
- Prominent corner location
- Former Magistrates Court and Police Station
The premises comprise a two storey purpose built concrete frame former Court building and adjoining police station to the rear. It is believed both buildings were constructed at the same time.
Approximate site areas
Magistrates Court and Car Park - 0.35 acres
Police Station - 1.03 acres
Total - 1.38 acres
Location and Transport
Alton is a historic market Town located just off the A31 which connects Winchester and the M3 to the Southeast and Guildford and the A3 to the Northeast. Basingstoke and the M3 (Jct 6 ) are approximately are to the north.
The premises are prominently located on the corner of the Normandy Street and Orchard Terrace. Normandy Street leads into Alton High Street, with the central retail area being less than 250 m to the southeast.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2020 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.