- No Commission
Eliburn Industrial EstateFavourite
EH54 6GQ Livingston
18,300.00 ft² (1,700.12 m²)
9.34 Initial Yield
- Strategically located modern multi-let industrial investment opportunity in Livingston;
- Livingston is situated in the heart of the Central Belt on the M8 motorway and benefits from excellent connectivity;
- The estate extends to 18,300 sq ft of modern industrial accommodation constructed in 2015, with unit sizes ranging from 1,145 sq ft to 4,576 sq ft;
- Fully let to 9 tenants with a passing rent of £118,284.65 per annum which equates to an average rent of £6.46 per sq ft;
- Current WAULT of 7.18 years to expiry and 5.62 years to break;
- Additional two sites available by separate negotiation, Site A extends to 1.36 acres (0.55 Ha) and Site B extends to 0.67 acres (0.27 Ha);
- Heritable tenure (Scottish equivalent of English Freehold);
Offers in excess of £1,200,000 (One Million Two Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) are sought for our client’s heritable interest in the property, subject to contract and exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level would provide a net initial yield of 9.34% assuming purchaser’s costs at 5.49%.
Livingston is located approximately 16 miles west of Edinburgh and 34 miles east of Glasgow. It is the administrative centre for West Lothian. The town has a population in the order of 62,000 people and a wider catchment of c 1.9 million within 45 minutes' drive time.
Eliburn Park itself is located at Appleton Parkway close to J3 and 3A of the M8 motorway and to the north west of Livingston town centre. The estate is situated to the north west side of Livingston within estbalished commercial location, surrounding estates include Starlaw Business Park, Royston Road and Deans industrial estate.