- Energy rating
On the instruction of Barclays Bank PLC
- Prominent unit in prime position fronting Grove Street and Alderley Road
A prominent unit in prime pitch fronting Grove Street and Alderley Road.
The property is set across three floors, with the ground comprising of a banking hall with ancillary offices to the rear. The first floor consists of newly refurbished offices and staffing area, whilst the basement is largely used for storage. There is both a lift and staircase connecting all floors.
Available by way of an assignment of a protected lease expiring 23rd June 2027 at a rent of £105,000 per annum. A new lease may be available from the landlord.
Each party to bear their own costs.
The property is located in Wilmslow, Cheshire, 15 miles south of Manchester. The unit is on the main high street in Wilmslow situated at 59 - 63 Grove Street and also benefits from a return frontage on Alderley Road, the main road through the town.
Nearby occupiers of note are Waterstones, Greggs, Boots and Café Nero.
Director- Retail Leasing
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.