- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
High quality Cat A + office overlooking the Strand, coming soon.
- High Quality Plug and Play Office
- Cat A + fit out
- Overlooking the Strand
- Excellent transport links
- Secure cycle storage
- Fibre connect: Open Reach/ Colt Broadband
The accommodation comprises of the following
The office suite will be comprehensively refurbished to a Cat A + finish to suit a wide array of occupiers. The building itself benefits from high quality end of journey facilities, providing secure cycle storage, showers and a refurbished reception with a commissionaire with 24 hour access and security.
Overlooking the Strand, 7 Savoy Court benefits from the excellent amenities Covent Garden and the Strand have to offer, as well as the wide array of transport options provided by its location. Benefitting from Charing Cross (National Rail, Northern and Bakerloo) and Embankment (District and Circle, Northern and Bakerloo) being only a 5 minute walk, as well as Waterloo, Covent Garden and Temple all also being within easy access.
Director - Office Agency
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.