- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
Fitted space on fifth floor of Russell Square House
- Situated on the corner of Russell Square
- 40 work stations
- 18x person training room
- Individual offices and meeting rooms
- Showers and cycle storage
The accommodation comprises the following areas:
|5th - 5th Floor
The fifth floor provides a part-fitted office with its own dedicated reception and arrival space. The office boasts open plan desking and variety of glass-partitioned meeting rooms, including an 18-person training room with bright, contemporary finishes throughout. The floor also benefits from its own toilets, storage and kitchen with break-out space.
The building's reception has recently undergone a substantial refurbishment to provide sleek, art deco finishes and an impressive arrival experience.
Available by way of sublease or assignment until December 2026.
Russell Square House is situated close to both Russell Square and Holborn Underground stations, with Kings Cross and Euston just a short walk away providing excellent connections across Central London and beyond.
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.