- Facilities & services
- Energy rating
The building is prominently located on Hammersmith Road, within walking distance of Hammersmith tube station.
- Self contained building
- Prominently positioned on Hammersmith road
- Close proximity to Hammersmith Amenities and tube station
|Lower Ground floor
|Ground floor office
|First floor offices
|Second floor offices
Refurbished and extended reception area including new glass entrance doors and feature walls
New 13-person passenger lift
Three pipe VRF fan coil air-conditioning system
Fresh air supply and extract system served off centralised air handling plant
Refurbished office demises to provide open plan layout
Painted plasterboard ceilings with central service bulkhead incorporating new metal ceiling tiles
Fully accessible raised access floors
Garden terrace within front lightwell including decking and lighting
24 bike spaces and four showers
Full external refurbishment
If you require anymore information or would like to arrange an inspection please contact either Stuart Austin or Charlie West.
New lease direct from the landlord.
The whole building is available with the refurbishment works due to complete in Q2 2017.
202 Hammersmith road is located within a few minutes walk from Hammersmith tube station, which is located on the Piccadilly and the District and Circle lines, connecting the town with wider London. Hammersmith is also well located by car, being located close to the M4 allowing for easy access for occupiers to and from the area.
Head of South East Office Markets
JLL for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of this property whose agents they are, give notice that:
- The particulars are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract;
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers, tenants or third parties should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but satisfy themselves that they are correct by inspection or otherwise;
- No person in the employment of JLL has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to the property;
- Any images may be computer generated. Any photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken;
- If the Property is in Scotland, this correspondence is expressly subject to completion of formal legal missives in accordance with Scots Law.
© 2024 Jones Lang LaSalle IP, Inc.